STATE Bags is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards. As such, we strive to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Levels A and AA, a set of guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium and used to ensure that digital content is accessible to everyone.
We are always learning and looking for ways to improve accessibility. Here are some steps we’ve taken to improve access to our website and mobile applications:
- Text Equivalents: We provide alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Full Keyboard Access: Our website is built so that it can be accessed using a keyboard.
- Site Structure: We use appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs, style sheets and other formatting features so that guests can easily use the website with assistive technology.
- Links: Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers or need support placing an order:
- Phone: (617) 895-8532
- E-mail: email@example.com